Introducing the Philips Sonicare Diamondclean – Editor’s Top Choice for 2016
The Philips Sonicare Diamondclean is one of the best rated electric toothbrushes on the market at the moment. The toothbrush is built with ultrasonic technology and it can do over 31,000 brush strokes in a single minute. It comes with five different modes and it is the best high-end electric brush that Sonicare has produced so far.
Aside from being a product from a renowned and established manufacturer, the toothbrush is unanimously endorsed by dentists across the world. This top notch toothbrush boasts a stylish design and gets you to the top of your game when it comes to getting the smile you’ve always dreamed of.
Features of Philips Sonicare Diamondclean
- Five cleaning modes: the toothbrush is fitted with five modes that are designed to meet the unique needs of every user. The modes are as follows: the sensitive mode which is intended for users with sensitive teeth; the polish mode that is intended to give you a confident and glowing smile; the clean mode which is designed to ensure that you get a complete normal cleaning within two minutes; the white mode which ensures that every organic stains are flushed from your teeth and; the gum care mode that is customized to give you an enhanced gum health and blood circulation.
- A variety of designs: the toothbrush also comes in four different designs that give you a wide pool of choice so that you can choose what you need in line with your esthetic preferences. These designs have a very minute variation in price and they all share the same features and functionality. They are: white; pink; black and; amethyst.
- Top-of- the-game plaque removing capability: the brush is able to generate over 31,000 strokes every single minute due to its advanced ultrasonic capabilities. This feature ensures that fluids are even deep into those parts of the teeth that are difficult to penetrate using normal toothbrushes hence guaranteeing you snow-white teeth.
- A top notch timer: the Philips Sonicare Diamondclean toothbrush comes with a built-in timer that ensures you enjoy your brush experience for all the time that is necessary without going to counterproductive extremes. This ensures that you will always know when to move on to the next section of your mouth.
- Wireless charging: designed to save you the hassles of wires and connections.
- A charging carry case: designed to ensure better packaging especially when traveling.
- A 24-month limited warranty: this ensures that you have a reasonable fallback in case of any product fault or defect.
Color and materials of Philips Sonicare Diamondclean
- Color: Philips Sonicare Diamondclean comes in a variety of colors namely: white; amethyst; black and; pink.
- Material: the brush is crafted from strong and durable plastic and has a bit of ceramic on its handle finish
What’s included in the Philips Sonicare Diamondclean package
The package of this top notch brush contains the following:
- A charging stand
- A USB charging travel case
- A USB wall plug;
- A charging stand with a base
- Two brush heads
- A Sonicare handle
You can purchase three extra brush heads at the cost of $38.99
What customers are saying about Philips Sonicare Diamondclean
This brush targets the high-end market segment, enjoying a commendable approval rating from its users. The biggest chunk of the users who gave this toothbrush ratings between 1 and 3 stars pointed to the price of the product. But since it outperforms the other cheaper models and brands in the market, higher pricing is not be a valid argument against the product since its features and benefits justify its $200-plus price tag.